Friday, July 08, 2005

London Bombings

Theres so much to say about the bombings I barely know where to begin. Bear with me as I try to get my random thoughts and ramblings organized. When I first heard about the bombings, the first thing I thought of (honest!), was, Conspiracy! Hey this is just the thing Tony Blair needs to get the people united. Ready to go to war? You bettya! Remember what it was like after 9-11? The patriotism, the fervor, the united spirit? Is it coming back now? Where did it go? I have one word. War.
But then I was like, why? This theory is ridiculous! Anyway, so as random thoughts were running through my head....unification.....Blair popularity....G-8 summit distraction.....I finally concluded that nothing was really for sure.
Although it was fun again.....
Currently they are saying it was only homemade bombs. I don't profess to know. Nor do I care. I AM wondering though why so many people are going hysterical over these few deaths when many, many more are dying of hunger all over the world.
Don't get me wrong. I will be praying for the families of those killed. But I also will pray for many more people who are dying for lack of food.
Wishing you all God's love, and praying that we could pass it on to those around us....and those on the other side of the world.
Thank you, Free Radical