Sunday, March 08, 2009

Eff Your Cell, It's Old

So I am a secret cell phone buff. I say "secret" because I'm still using my frigging Razr like it's top of the line and do not foresee dropping too much money for one of these fancy new things at any point in the near future -- because I am cheap. However that does not stop me from obsessively dreaming about getting something new, shiny, and high tech, so naturally I was bound to drool over the new phones presented at CITA Wireless.

Liiike this one. Oh man. This thing is so cool. It is from NTT DoCoMo, which I've never heard of, but I don't even care. This phone is magnetic. No, seriously -- it is held together with actual magnets, and you can still use the keyboard even when it's separated. Plus, it comes with an arm band. Why? So you can basically wear the screen around your arm, like it's an accessory. A bit pointless ... but I still want one.