Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Future of this blog.....

I was currently thinking about what I want this blog to become, and I thought I'd share a few thoughts with the readers of this blog.
What I'm trying to do right now is to get a lot of different people to be team bloggers on here. The diversity and opinions would add an interesting dimension. If you have Anabaptist beliefs and are interested, email me and let me know. Also, I would like to get a lot more discussion in the comments. We've had some, but its been pretty one-sided. I would love to have your comment or opinion. It need not have any connection with the post. I will not delete your comment ever unless I judge it to be spam. So post on! I'd love to get some debates going.....
Any ideas or anything else please feel free to email me. I'd love to hear from you!
So thanks, and may God bless you.