Monday, August 08, 2005

"Radical" Anabaptist???

My attention was recently drawn to Southpaw, and his new blog called Radical Anabaptist. As I pondered that for a little, I immediately thought about it that the name is redundant, because throughout history, Anabaptists have always been known as radical. But then as I was wondering just what distorted scope this poor blogger has on Anabaptism, it suddenly made perfect sense as I browsed his site. On his site were (broken) links to two writers for World Net Daily, an extremely conservative, "Christian", not always reliable, news website founded by none other than Joseph Farah hisself! Suddenly it occured to me. This was a radical Anabaptist! Historically, Anabaptists were never conservative (at least not theologically). So a conservative Anabaptist truly is radical!!!! (just dont ask me to be one[a conservative])